Terms & Conditions
- Client means person(s) in whose name of on whose behalf the booking has been made.
- KP means Keral Packages.
- Independent contractors means hotelier/hotel owner, owner of any airlines or shipping company or railway ferryboat owner/operation, coach owner/operation, or any other persona or organization who has been selected to render services to the client.
- Domestic Tour / Tour arrangement means a tour arranged by KP which is operated by KP within India and includes bit not limited to brochure tours, special tours, packages, cruise, sightseeing etc.
- Tour cost means cost of all the services availed by the client for his domestic tour.
- Brochure means catalogue / leaflet/ email or any other document about the itinerary/ activities on the domestic tour.
- Infant means a person below the age of 2 years and a child means a person above age of two and below the age of Five years.
- All information given brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication. KP reserves the right to change any information contained in the brochure before or after booking the domestic tour due to any event(s) beyond KP control.
- IN case of KP becomes aware of any change before the departure for the domestic tour, EG will try to take all reasonable steps to notify the client before the departure for the domestic tour. In the event of KP tour mange or local representative will inform the client about the change.
- Some specific terms and conditions are mentioned against the respective domestic tour itinerary in the brochure/ website. Those terms and conditions also form part of the booking terms and conditions.
MEALS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
- The menus are pre-set menus for meals on the domestic tour. The nature of meals is varies upon the availability at the local destination KP would not entertain a request for a special meal not guarantees a special diet to the client except to the extent mentioned in the brochure.
- KP reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. In the event the client is not able to avail the meals in menu for any reason attributable to the client, then no claim can be made for the meals so unutilized against KP.
- KP entertains the request for special meals/ room allocations only when the client gives such requests in writing. KP would take all necessary steps to ensure that these special requests are honored. However, in the event such special requests are not honored, KP would not be liable for any claim in this regard by the client.
- KP takes all reasonable steps at the time of selected the hotels that format part of the domestic tour. The selection is based on the strong internal assessment of the respective hotels and the hotels selected are usually the best in the respective categories.
- KP would not the held liable or o make good any inconvenience or discomfort caused to the client due to but not limited to the insufficient services provided at the hotel. KP acts as an agent between the client and the hotel and would under no circumstances be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- The client would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the client (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be as determined by the concerned hotel. KP would in any way intervene in the same.
- The domestic tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure. The client would be required to pay such increase in the tour cost before the departure.
- KP takes al reasonable steps at the time of finalizing the itinerary for the client to ensure that the itinerary is as per the convenience and comfort of the client. However, in the event of a change in the itinerary. KP would inform the client accordingly before the departure of the client on the domestic tour.
- Further, in the event of a change. Which is beyond the control of KP, in the itinerary of the client post departure to domestic tour, KP shall inform the client accordingly as and when sich a change occurs. KP shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss that a client might suffer consequent to such a change.
- KP reserves the right to claim any additional expenses because of delays/changes in the itinerary, caused for by any reason whatsoever.
- KP reserves the right to amend , alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of clients, KP will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the other services will remain the same.
- In the event the client misses out on any activity on the domestic tour due to delay on his part, KP would not be held liable liable to refund the money paid for the same or in any other manner whatsoever.
VEHICLES / SITTING
- On the domestic tours,vehicles type will be provided as per mention in the package provided are used for the transfer purposes including local sight seeing. There are no seat number allocated and the clients shall follow instructions of the Tour Manager in this regard.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AC WILL NOT WORK IN HILLS.
- In case the client is carrying any valuable personal effects, it is advisable not to leave them behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. KP will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the client.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle during travel because of the actions of the client (willful/negligent), shall be payable by the client and KP would in no manner whatsoever be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In the event any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.
- Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
- Price can be changed without prior notice consent to transportation union and will effect package price after booking(s).
- Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the brochure) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, Hotel Staff, Guides etc.). This is however solely at the discretion of the client.
- In case where the travel agent, through whom the client have booked the domestic tour, signs the booking form for and on behalf of the client. It shall be deemed and construed the clients have duly authorized the said travel agent to sign on their behalf. The signing of the booking form by the travel agent would be binding on the client.
FORFEITURE OF DEPOSITS
- KP requires the client to pay non-refundable interest free deposit at the time of booking for the tour along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the domestic tour booked by the client.
- In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation checklist or is unable to travel
- on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, following cancellation charges would be levied.
INCLUSION IN TOUR PRICE
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of KP tour managers or local representatives. (At sight seeing places / monuments).
- Meals plan, Coach Tours, Transfers, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
Exclusion in Tour Price
- Government service taxes.
- Porterage at hotels, airport and railway station, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, telephone changes and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks are not form part of the group meal.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Include” Section.
Transfer from one Tour to another
- A transfer from one your to another prior to the departure of the originally booked your will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and would attract the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking tour have to be made at the prevalent rates.
- All payments of the tour should be made as per payment shedule mention in the package(brochure). Final documents and airlines tickets (if booked under the offer) will be issued only after the balance payment is made to KP. Pan card copy will be required when payment amount to Rs. 25,000/ or above are made by cash.
- Refunds if any for amendments and / or cancellation will be paid directly to the client for booking made directly with KP.
- For booking routed through our Preferred Sales Agent (PSA) it Travel agent of the client, the refunds will be routed through them.
- The normal time to process the refunds is at least 30 working days.
- There is not refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals, entrance fees, optional tour, hotel, sightseeing, etc.).
Scope of activity
- KP is engaged in the business of travel and holidays organizer and does not control or operate any airline, neither do own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service mentioned in this Brochure.
- KP shall not be responsible for any delay, improper services provided by agency, airlines, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees or any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners / coach operators / tour operators who are the KP’s independent contractors.
- KP shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency in services provided by agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services and / or any act or actions of co-travelers, co passengers which may result in injury, damage to the life/limb of the Client or interfere with enjoying or availing the services to be provided on the domestic tour.
- In case, airline cancels / reschedules the flight, additional expenses caused pit of it will be borne by the customer. KP shall not be liable for the same.
Conditions of passage
- The aforesaid conditions are applicable to every client of KP who books a domestic tour.
- In the event of a client booking through KP a tour or Tour Arrangement of any other Tour Operators etc. the “Terms and Conditions” specified by such Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to above mentioned “Terms and Conditions” while determining the contractual relation between the Client. The Tour Operator and KP.
- In the event of group size below 10 adults there will be no tour manager/escort accompanying the tour.
Health and Insurance
- It shall be the duty of the client to inform KP in case the client has any medical history that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the domestic tour and wherein the interest of the group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- KP reserves the right to ask the client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed. KP shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients get insurance cover at their own costs.
Conditions of Travel
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before the culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of KP at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of ay travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under the offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof,. It shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- KP reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the outbound tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and KP shall be under no liability any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contact shall be available to KP’s employees, directors, managers, including Tour managers, Employees and agents but not to the Ndependent Contractors selected by KP.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of KP arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be aid for the outbound tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance.
- The prices quotes in brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of brochure. KP reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special / high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- If no suit/action is brought against KP within 15 days of the last day of the domestic tour, KP shall be discharged from liabilities under or arising out of this contract and the client shall be deemed to have relinquished /abandoned all his rights under or arising from his Contact.
- If the client books with a travel agent and such booking with a travel agent and such booking with that agent includes, but is not limited to KP arrangements, the contact is with client’s travel agent and KP is a supplier to client’s travel agent.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by KP, KP shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- In the event of KP exercising its right to amend or alter any Tour or holiday advertised in their Brochure/itinerary after such Tour or Holiday has been booked the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour or holiday, which KP may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall neither be entitled to nor KP be liable to the client for any damage additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him to pay any amount as refund. In the event that KP is unable to conduct a particular Tour, KP shall at its own discretion, refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to the Client (after deduction the actual expenses incurred by KP on client’s booking and on other oveKPeads as applicable from case to case) with out any interest on the same. The client will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
- KP shall, in no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default or any other independent Contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the airlines/coach/train.
- Overbooking of seats by the airlines/coach/train.
- Failure on the part of the airlines/coach/train to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route.
- If in the event that the client is booked on a particular airlines/coach/train and the said airlines/coach/train is overbooked / cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed /able to board the airlines/coach/train, the client shall not hold KP responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against KP for refund or re-compensation.
- KP shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the client due to reasons beyond the control of KP (Force Majeure/Vis Majeure).
Law and Jurisdiction
- For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including Tours by KP and third party products and tours, the courts and the tribunals in Jaipur, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India.